lördag 6 oktober 2007

Hi everyone.
I'm Niña, and I'm Inyas stand-in.
Or something. I don't really get why I'm supposed to do this, but I like to not have to kidnap the blog to write in it.

I'm also supposed to make a quick presentation of myself.
As said, I'm Niña. I currently living in England, outside of campus but in studenthousings of Leechester.
I study computerengeneering, and I like it very much.
Music is an important part of my life and Sigur Ròs is a great favorite of mine when it comes to music.
I used to live with Andrea, but that didn't end up all that well.
But I don't care.
I like chocolate, roses, the autumn, cognac, red wine and a good smoke of Caledonian Red in my Dunhill pipe.
xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hi, please use a nick even if you go anonymous, it makes conversations easier.
Also, do attempt to be kind in your comments!