lördag 20 februari 2010

My life according to...

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST or GROUP, cleverly answer these questions.


Pick your artist:
ABBA

Are you a male or female?
I Am Just A Girl

Describe yourself:
I Am the City
Man in the Middle

How do you feel?
I'm a Marionette
Under Attack


Describe where you currently live:
Crazy World
Another Town, Another Train

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Dream World

Your favourite form of transportation?
Merry-Go Round
Head over Heels

Your best friend?
Me and I
The Way Old Friends Do
Nina, Pretty Ballerina
She's my kind of girl

You and your best friend are…
People need Love


What's the weather like?
If it wasn't for the nights
Tropical Loveland, Two for the price of one


Favourite time of day:
Midnight Special

If your life was a TV show what would it be called?
That's me

What is life to you?
As Good As New

Your relationship:
Should I Laugh or Cry

Your fear:
Hole in your soul
Disillusion

What is the best advice you have to give:
Watch out
Take a chance on me
Put on your white sombrero
Move on

Thought for the day:
What about Livingstone?

My motto:
I Saw it in the Mirror

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hi, please use a nick even if you go anonymous, it makes conversations easier.
Also, do attempt to be kind in your comments!