söndag 29 november 2009

Memes, because I've tons of things to do

... and choose not to do them!


Will you be single over winter?
Probably. I am now, and I'm not looking.

How old is the last person you kissed?
Now, or at the time of the kiss?
21 when we kissed. 22 today.

Has someone ever made a promise and broke it?
Yes. History is full of broken promises.

How often you say you're sorry?
Every day, repeatedly. Sorry is not the same as asking for forgiveness.

Have you written a letter to a soldier?
Yes.

Do you think someone likes the same person you like?
Probably. (I like loads of people, someone has to be liked by others than me...)

Do you miss your past?
Past what? I am happy where I am now, althoug some things could be different.
It was nice to be young and innocent and not have to care, but that is a limited existence.

If you were pregnant, would your parents let you keep the baby?
As far as hypothetical situations go, this is one that has a probability close to zero. Because I'm obsessed about "safe sex". And I do not want children. So the chance of me being pregnant is small. And should it happen I'd probably have an abortion.
But, if we imagine me being pregnant and wanting the child, then the parental unit have nothing to do with it, nor any say in the matter. I am an adult, and it is my body.

Would you eat a live tarantula for $1,000?
1. Poor spider. 2. Yes. I'm a student, with a huge loan to pay one day.

What was the last drink you had?
Some sort of parody of tea, or warm cordial, or something...

Would you rather spend a day outside with friends or inside alone?
I like outside, I like inside, I like friends and I like alone. So I couldn't care less about this question, as all options are pleasant.

This time last year, do you remember who you liked?
Yes.

Last awkward moment?
I don't know...

Who are you missing?
My father. My mother.

Are there certain things that can't be joked about with you?
No. There is always something that you can't joke about in a given company, but that change with the people. And I feel that if you can not joke about a subject it is not something that is worth being treated seriously.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a J?
Yes.

Have you ever kissed someone who's name started with an M?
Yes. Accidentally.

Do you have feelings for someone?
Sometimes, somewhat. Always. Never. This is a very complicated question,

What do you currently hear right now?
Wie Bist Die Gewesen Vor Prohibition? - Klezmofobia (Tantz!)

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
The wardrobe. *nodnod*

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?
I know -of- a few people. I don't think I -know- anyone who does.

How many piercings do you have?
Hm. My ears are pirced in three places.

Tattoos?
No. I've got two ideas that would be nice. But I don't think I'll ever realise them.
I also have an idea for a scarification, but that I KNOW I will never do.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a C?
Yes.

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
Chieti.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A hug. To be held. To rest, listening to the heartbeat of a certain someone.

What was for dinner tonight?
Soup. And knäckebröd.

Who was the last male you talked to in person?
Lee and his boyfriend? Friends of Fran.

Does anyone love you?
I sure hope so!

How has the week been?
Went to London and met Sissi. Got a new hat. And three new games. LGBT coffee meet. Dinner with Helen. Watchmen. Going to town with Helen. Muchly fun. Chocolate. More Watchmen. Folkmusic. Coffee. New tealike beverage that tastes nice but is really strange. A great week!

Do you curse in front of your parents?
Yeah.

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with an R, S, or G?
Yes.

Who saw your last kiss?
No one, I hope.

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
That really depends on the situation.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
Yeah. The best way to fall asleep.

Does anyone hate you?
Probably. I wouldn't know who, but statistically someone should hate me.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yes. A second chance. Not a third or a fourth, althoug some people will always get a new chance from me. To a fault.

What were you doing before you got on the computer?
Making dinner, eating dinner, and doing the washing up after dinner.

What's your favorite sport to watch?
Figure skating is nice. And gymnastics.

Could you handle living together with the last person you texted?
Probably. Hypothetical situation os hypothetical, but yes, I'd probably like to live with the person I last texted.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
As happy as I can be.

You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, problems?
I think it'd be my decision whether it'd be a problem or not.
And I can't decide.

Where is the person you last kissed at this moment?
How am I supposed to know that?

Who are you more like, your mom or your dad?
Apparently I look like my mom and behave like my dad. I hope I got the good parts of both of their personalities, but you never know.

Which would be more meaningful to you: I love you a lot, I love you so much?
"I love you." is enough.

If you were in the hospital on life support, would the last person you kissed come see you?
Definitely. Good-guy complex. *nodnod*

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Yes? (Jeans)

Could you date someone taller than you?
Why wouldn't I be able to date someone taller than me? And besides, most people are taller than me, so limiting myself to shorter people would definitely limit the range of people I could go out with.

Have you been a happy, angry, or sad person lately?
A little bit of everything. Mostly happy, though. Strange.

Has anyone called you beautiful today?
No.

Who would you like to see right now?
My parents. I miss them.

You like pepsi or coke?
Yes, yes I do. Althoug I prefer lemonade.

Is there someone who can ALWAYS make you smile?
*nodnod*

Do you get along with EVERYONE in your family?
More or less. Not all the time, but mostly. I like my family.

Is the person you last texted single?
Nope. She's happily engaged.

Why do you and your best friend fight?
How do you define "best friend"? I try not to create a hirerarchy of friends.
I miss the iPebble when she's not around, Em is the kind of person that I'm not speaking to for ages, and then when we do, nothing's changed. Katt is fun to be around, etc.
And since I don't like confrontations with people I care about, and generally detest emotional tension, I try to avoid fighting.

Do you still like someone you shouldn't?
Of course.

Could you go a day not talking to the last person you kissed.
Yes.

Have you ever tripped in public?
Who hasn't?

Do you like long hugs?
Yes. If it's the right person. Or I won initiative.

Do you have a box where you keep all your really important things?
No. Really important things are scattered wverywhere. And sometimes I feel like I'm the real life version of Snufkin. The memory of an object is more important than the object itself.

Do you still talk to the last person you fell hardest for?
No, and yes, in a sense, sometimes, somewhat.

Did you sleep alone last night?
Yes .

Are any of your friends taller than you?
All of them, I think.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hi, please use a nick even if you go anonymous, it makes conversations easier.
Also, do attempt to be kind in your comments!