onsdag 20 januari 2010

F!

I love Fanny. I'm not too keen on admitting it, but I do. And right about now my mother is having a heart attack. (Or her spider senses are tingling, telling her that one of her daughters are up to something.)

I love Funerals. It's morbid and terrible and strange. But I love the possibility to observe a social gathering during which everyone and everything is both filled with raw emotion, tension and the fake shallowness of the interactions. It's interesting. Gives insights to human beings.

I love my Family. My family is huge, with thousands of different quirks and I can't stand them for long. But I miss them in no time, and a week is enough to forget about the annoyance and repeat the family dinner.

I love Films. Watching films with friends, watching films with my family, watching films all alone. I can't do it without analysing the film, but it's part of the charm.

I love the Future. It's exciting to know that there is an infinite amount of future out there. It's exciting to not know how that future will look. It's exciting to know that what I do today can affect the future. "The infinite possibilities that each day holds should stagger the mind."

I love Failures. Not my own, but I live by the principle of learning from the failures of others. Och så är jag skadeglad.

I love Food. Reading about it, cooking it, eating it. I don't particularly like cleaning up after it. But food is one of the great loves in my life.
(This one includes Fish and Fruit, and those two are quite likely my two favourite foodstuffs in the world!)

I love my Friends. They're amazing. They keep me afloat when the world is crashing down around me, they keep me happy when life is good, they usually support my projects, or tell me when the ideas are idiotic. I love my friends.

And because polyglot was ok according to the iPebble:

Jag älskar Förståelse. Mitt mål i livet är att förstå den värld jag lever i.

Jag älskar Fysik. Fysik är förståelse, förkortat.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Hi, please use a nick even if you go anonymous, it makes conversations easier.
Also, do attempt to be kind in your comments!